baby on board

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Introduction

I've had enough with emailing pictures out to a few people at a time and forgetting whom I've sent what to. Instead Carrie and I are going to try blogging for a little while. If it works out, we'll move this to a more permanent site.

We might backfill the log with what has happened over the last few days but in the mean time, we'll just put up a few pictures.

Our little baby is as cute as ever and drinking like there is no tomorrow. She's drinking at least a six-pack a day. Carrie says not to worry because milk is non-alcoholic, but I'm not so sure. Everytime she finishes feeding she gets a glazed look in her eye and becomes incoherent. Carrie said that she is only 3 days old and that I shouldn't expect her to be coherent. However, I have a video of her being very lucid in the hospital. A little demanding, but very lucid. You can email me for a copy.



1 Comments:

  • At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mazel Tov!

    Bill & Sandy Esner

     

Post a Comment

<< Home