baby on board

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Apologies to Shakespeare

To roll, or not to roll: that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The indignities of a diaper change
Or to roll about on the changing table,
And by opposing end them? To squirm: to cry;

Genevieve is so good at rolling now that she has become difficult to change. After placing her on the changing table she will rock from side to side the entire time causing no end of difficulties. Carrie likened it to putting a diaper on a cat though I'm not sure when she might have tried that. Genevieve doesn't limit her squirming to diapering. While trying to change her clothes for bed time she squirmed so much that I eventually pinned her down with my leg so that I could use my arms to maneuver her limbs into the appropriate openings in her sleeper. It is a good thing I'm a lot stronger than her because otherwise I think that these tasks would be nigh impossible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home