baby on board

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Eating Crow

It seems that I owe Genevieve an apology. She proved to me today that being "just cute" is just fine, thank you very much.

Today we went to Baby's R Us to pick up mittens and look at things that are very cute but in the end are probably a waste of money. While checking out the latest clearance items, a sales associate walked over to me and told me what an adorable baby Genevieve is. She then said that she would like to take Genevieve's picture to use as a promo for their photo studio. I would get a free 8 X 10 for doing this.

Proof that I've been living in New York too long: the first thing that popped into my mind was, "There's got to be some horrible catch where she is going to annoy me to no end to buy more photos or I am going to come out of this missing a kidney." Well, it turns out that there wasn't a horrible catch and I have the free 8 X 10 to prove it.

Ok, Genevieve. It seems that being cute may get you far in life. I guess that will have to do.

For now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home