baby on board

Sunday, May 09, 2010

Reaching Higher Ground

** Video Updated **

Carrie's gift for Mothers Day was to keep the kids out of the house for as long as possible. I took them over to my parent's house to harass them through breakfast while Carrie slept to a decadent 10:00. By then Jonah needed his mommy. My parents and I took the girls to the rock gym.

Sophie got to climb like Diego. She's pretty good but was very tired and only did three climbs. On her third climb I was basically pulling her up the wall.

Genevieve seems to have a new found fear of being lowered down the wall and insisted on down-climbing every route. I'm not too concerned; down-climbing is an important skill when you are on real rocks and she'll eventually get over her fear. On the positive side she climbed a little higher than before and is still loving it. The only reason we left the gym after an hour was that Sophie needed to get home for a nap. Genevieve wanted to keep climbing. I can't imagine she would have had the strength for too many more but she was certainly enjoying herself.

My father took a few videos and pictures.







Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home