baby on board

Thursday, February 17, 2011

I Just Can't Win

Here's a conversation I had with Sophie today:
"What did you do today?"
"I don't remember."
"Did you go to dance class today?"
"Yes. I did."
"Sophie, what did you do today?"
"I don't remember."
"Did you go to dance class today?"
"No."

*sigh*

I also had this conversation with Genevieve:
"Your class put something up on the school's website?"
"Yeah but we can't look at it!"
"Why not?"
"We need a computer."
"We have a computer."
"Yeah but you need to click on an 'e' to get to it."
"I can assure you that we don't have to click on an 'e'."
"We do."
"Genevieve, I work with computers all day long and I'm telling you that we can use things other an 'e'."
"No! My teacher said you click on an 'e'."
"I know a lot about computers and I can assure you that people who know about computers know that you don't have to click an 'e'."
"Well. I know a lot about computers and you do have to click an 'e'."

*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home