baby on board

Monday, October 28, 2013

Big Boys Dont Cry

After a brief sint in a toddler bed we've transitioned Jonah to a twin bed.  I learned something from his original transition out of a crib this summer.  I asked him to help me disassemble it. That didn't end up going well; he spent the whole time crying and asking if we could put it back together.  He was all tears for a few hours but was better by evening.

This time I had Genevieve help me move all of his furniture.  He said he didn't want the new bed but once it was in his room he was really excited about it. He kept lamenting that he didn't have his big-boy-bed anymore.  I kept telling him that this was a big-boy-bed but he refused to believe me. Eventually I realized that he considered a toddler bed a big-boy-bed but this new bed was a captains bed. These were two different concepts not to be confused.

And, yes, those are vintage The Empire Strikes Back sheets. 


1 Comments:

  • At 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Could we get a better shot of the sheets.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home