baby on board

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Doctor's Visit

Genevieve got to see her least favorite person again today - the doctor. She actually did very well this time and didn't cry one bit. She just got naked and let him weigh her without comment. She did stare at him like he was an alien the entire time, but as far as she knows he might be. At this point, as far as I know he might be.

It was 23 degrees when we went to the doctor's office this morning, so I bundled up Genevieve the best I could. I was very unhappy to take her outside and was very happy to get her home. She didn't seem to mind the cold and slept the whole time outside and in the car, so I guess I did a good job with the bundling.

Genevieve now weighs 7 pounds and 8 ounces, so she has surpassed he birth weight and can now eat "on demand". We are to wake her up every 2 hours during the day and let her sleep as long as she wants at night in hopes of getting her on the schedule least likely to put Danny and/or me into a mental institution. I've tried to explain to her the importance of her parents getting sleep, but so far only get a thoughtful look from her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home