baby on board

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

What a Crappy Day

Genevieve and I are babysitting Danny's sister's dog today. Sevi is a wonderful dog and Genevieve loves her, so we were happy to oblige.

After lunch I noticed a familiar smell in the air. It was time to play Guess-who-crapped-their-pants. Normally this is a very easy game to play since it is just Genevieve, Danny, and me and Danny has gotten a lot better lately. Today it was just Genevieve and Sevi, and since Sevi doesn't wear pants that really narrowed down the options. I changed Genevieve's poopie diaper and then continued to clean up lunch. Unfortunately that familiar smell was still on the air. I assumed that it was from the poopie trash so I threw it out. On the way back inside I sat on the floor to give Sevi a proper belly rub. I noticed that the side of Sevi's face was wet but gave it no further thought since she had just drank from her water bowl. I gave it much further thought when she rubbed her wet face across my arm and it left a brown, smelly streak.

I'm a trooper about these things so I cleaned my arm and then gave Sevi a partial bath. After I dried Sevi off I went to the kitchen to try and complete the clean-up process when I noticed that it still smelled. It was at that moment that I noticed Genevieve cackling and singing her new hit, "Poopie Again". Not sure if this is a Sinatra song from his later years that she stole or a Genevieve original, but she was definitely singing it with gusto. I checked her pants and therein was a mighty poop.

I'm going to go check on the dog again. Still smells in here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home