baby on board

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Weigh to Go

Sophie had her 5 month check-up today, or at least she was supposed to have it. Turns out that since she had her 4 month check-up at 4.5 months she didn't qualify for her 5 month check-up yet, even though she is 5 months and 1 week. Gotta love insurance companies. She was running a fever last night and this morning so we went to the doctor anyway. (She has a cold.) They don't weigh or measure kids at sick visits, but since I had a few moments to myself waiting for the doctor I decided to take matters into my own hands:

Sophie's New Stats (all approximate due to the fact that she was dressed and squirming and I was avoiding being caught by the nurses):

Height: 27" give or take a quarter of an inch
Weight: 18.75 pounds give or take a quarter of a pound
Head Circumference: I'll be honest, I really don't care about this one. Her head is fine.

Instead of scheduling Sophie's 5 month check-up for next week I just scheduled her 6 month check-up to get us back on track. You'll have to wait until then for a more official weigh-in report.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home