baby on board

Friday, October 09, 2009

Give Me an "A"

Tonight after dinner there was a special treat; the girls got to have cake for dessert. Now, now, don't get all upset. They get treats all the time. In fact, I'm pretty sure they eat ice cream for snack just about every day but they usually don't get it with dinner as that is right before bedtime.

While Carrie was off getting cake, Genevieve decided that it would be a good idea to start a little chant. "Cake! Cake! Cake!" She was like a one person cheering squad for a pastry themed athletic club. Sophie joined in the chant a bit too. "Cake! Cake! Cake!" I tried to quiet them down but they were having none of it. Soon the chant morphed into something else. Genevieve started shouting letters, "G! H! M! B! R A! L!" huh!?!? "Ummm, what are you doing?" I sheepishly asked. "Oh, I'm pretending that I know how to spell." she replied.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home