baby on board

Sunday, March 04, 2012

Tickling the Sinuses

Jonah sometimes likes to sit in my lap after he is done eating.  Today, we had pasta for dinner and he was helping me season my dish.  He put on a lot of garlic and a lot of crushed red pepper.  He actually didn't add enough pepper for my liking but I was able to fix that.  After he was done seasoning he decided to smell the garlic and the pepper.  "Smells good," He declared.  I asked him if he would like to taste some and offered him a seed.  He happily ate that one and a few more.  He sniffed the pepper a few more times declaring that it was still good.  Moments later, he started sneezing like crazy.  I had only just managed to wrestle the pepper from under his nose before the sneezing began.  He didn't seem to mind and even wanted to smell it some more but I wasn't in the mood to have him contaminate the whole jar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home