baby on board

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Waffles

Sophie and I decided to make waffles this morning.  Jonah helped make batter by measuring and mixing.  He also asked if he could crack an egg. I told him yes but before I could come to help him he had already finished perfectly cracking the egg right into the cup.  For toppings we had whipped cream, strawberries and maple syrup.  Jonah felt that there was another topping that he wanted.  He prowled around the kitchen with a mischievous look muttering "what do I want."  I assumed that he was just being silly as he is wont to do.  I suggested confectioners sugar but that was apparently wrong.  Eventually he found what he was looking for: a box of rice krispies.  I'm not sure what is wrong with that boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home