baby on board

Monday, January 24, 2005

Thar She Blows!!!

Continuing on Danny's theme of baby mathematics, here is another equation for you: large explosive sounds eminating from baby + a large wet spot on baby's outfit from waist to toes = an immediate bath. That's right folks, your favorite little poop machine has done it again. It seems that the current diapers we are using cannot withstand the G-forces coming out of Genevieve and we had a major blowout this morning. It was so powerful that it woke her from a deep slumber. I'm not kidding about the mess going all of the way to her toes. It took me a few minutes to come up with a game plan on how to get her clean while befouling the fewest number of additional items.

Genevieve was unconcerned throughout and gave me her usual, "Hey, it's not my problem" look. I think the next time this happens I will take a picture and show it to her future dates.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home