baby on board

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Oh how quickly they grow

While changing her yesterday I had the hardest time getting her into a onesie. I couldn't, for the life of me, pull the outfit over her head. At first, I thought it was because she was "helping" me. Every time I would try to pull it over her head she would reach her little arm up grab a fist full of garment and yank. The onesie would be wrenched down along the side of her head until she could ram it into her mouth. A lot of struggle and not a small amount of drool later I gave up and called in reinforcements. While my mother held the tiny tempest that I call my daughter down I tried to pull the outfit over her head. Still no good. Carrie swore she fit this onesie two days ago. Now we couldn't cram her head through the opening. "Six to Nine months" my eye!!

She must have had a major growth spurt in the last couple of days because this was the first of several outfits that were thrown in the damn-you're-huge pile. I wouldn't be surprised if I came in one morning to find that sleeper that fit her snugly the night before lay in tatters as her feet tore through the fabric overnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home