baby on board

Sunday, December 11, 2005

It's my party, I'll nap if I want to

Genevieve had a good time at her birthday but didn't nap very well in the morning. Rather than have her super cranky for the entire party we put her to bed in the middle and then woke her up for cake. Here is a tired little girl wondering why I'm pushing her face towards an open flame while a group of people watch. She never really figured out what was expected of her and after a few minutes of anticipation I gave up and blew out the candles myself.





When it came time to unwrap gifts, however, Genevieve was a pro. She knows all about tearing paper and making a huge mess. I would start each gift a little bit and then let her work her magic. A few pulls later and the paper would be off the gift and in her mouth. Sometimes she would get side tracked and only unwrap one strip of paper and before being ready to move on to the next one. Here she is having a good time unwrapping.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home