baby on board

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

There is another.....

Now before you jump to any conclusions about child abuse, I just want to say for the record that Genevieve put it on her head herself and thought the whole thing was hysterical.

Genevieve has been working on her Jedi skills lately. She took a large paper bag and placed it on her head and proceeded to try to navigate the house. Some of her attempts were better than others. I know what you are thinking, bags aren't toys. Plastic bags aren't toys. Paper bags are loads of fun unless you get a paper cut on your neck. Fortunately that didn't happen.

Also, it has become increasingly difficult to video tape G. She has learned what the camera is and demands to see the back of the camera as soon as she notices it. I'm think I'm going to have to go National Geographic style next time I want a video. I'll hide the camera in a pile of dolls to record the action. I'm not sure where I'll hide the narrator though.

Anyway, enjoy the action.




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home