baby on board

Friday, July 07, 2006

You'll be Sorry

Whenever Genevieve gets hurt Danny or I will pick her up to soothe her and will tell her that we are sorry that she got hurt. It seems to work, but I'm not 100% sure Genevieve understands what sorry means.

Lately whenever Genevieve cries she says "sorry" over and over. If you yell at her for playing in the trash or hitting you with her spoon she will immediately start wailing and saying, "Saw-re. Saw-Re. SAW-RE!" I'm not sure if she feels bad and is telling me that she is sorry, or if she thinks I should feel bad and tell her that I'm sorry. I'm leaning towards the latter.

In other news, it seems that the summer humidity is just what was needed to bring out the curl in Miss Genevieve's hair. You can look through the old pictures to see her previous straight 'do. At least this way she will not have to endure the dreaded perms that I had as a child.




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home