baby on board

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Spring Fever

Over the past two weeks Genevieve and I have had to find ways to entertain ourselves indoors. We had an ice storm that left our house surrounded by an impromptu skating rink. Once that cleared up Genevieve's school was out for President's Week Vacation (we certainly did not get that in the South).

I think we did a pretty good job of not getting on each other's nerves, but we were both ready for some apart time when school started back on Monday.



Genevieve enjoys playing with her playdoh. It's a miracle that all of it isn't brown yet.



I took up knitting after Genevieve was born. It's difficult to do since Genevieve and Noodles insist on "helping" me.



I made finger paints for us and we had a ball. I felt like Martha Stewart, mixing the flour, water, and food coloring together in an egg carton. My brilliance showed its true colors when I hung up the paintings to dry and it all crumbled off. Seems that flour doesn't stick too well to parchment paper once the water is gone. I bought real paint for the next time. The other problem is that flour and water seem to be a tasty combination to Noodles.



Genevieve pretends to sleep in her big-girl bed.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home