baby on board

Thursday, February 03, 2005

You've got to ask yourself, "Do you feel lucky, punk?"

Before I go into this story I just want to clear some things up. All the stories we have told so far about Genevieve's poop endeavors are considered normal. She is healthy and nothing is out of the ordinary, though that doesn't mean it isn't strange to us.

I've mentioned in the past that changing our daughters diaper is quite like playing with a loaded weapon with the safety off. Lately it has become more so and now I'm scared. It has been about 60 hours since she has pooped. Every time we think she might be about to poop it is only gas. She is not in any kind of pain as this isn't uncommon in breast fed babies. However, what this means is that she is saving up for some kind of poop armageddon that will unleash itself with the fury of a thousand suns.

I try to change her diaper as quickly as possible and hope that when the inevitable happens I'm not the one at the business end of her business end.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home